The European Accident Statement form (EAN)

You may be familiar with these forms if you have driven to Continental Europe from the UK. If you are involved in an accident while driving in the EU, you should complete a European Accident Statement form. These important forms are in a standard format and used by all EU countries.

Diverse is an authorised supplier of the English language version of the European Accident Statement.

They are protected by CEA copyright and are only available through authorised suppliers, i.e. Diverse Print & Design. Don’t forget to ask your insurer for a European Accident Statement form if you are planning to drive to Continental Europe.